Burn III Launch
- News archive
- Monday 9th September, 2013
- By Jen
This September, Pyranha are launching a newer, deadlier Burn!!
Increase Speed, Greater Control, Smoother Tracking.
The third generation Burn is the latest in Pyranha’s long line of cutting edge river runners. Paddlers have come to rely on the Burn’s combination of playful hull, precise edges and forgiving deck profile for everything from the beginnings of whitewater to Class V creeks.
The new Burn refines these features further to give you more speed and drive, more precise tracking in turbulent water and effortless boofs. The Burn’s combination of stability and precision make it a proven all round performer–whether you are a beginner running Class II or an expert firing up big drops.
“The Burn needs no real introduction, used by intermediate and world class kayakers alike as their go-to river runner this is the latest in an evolution that has been developing for more than 20 years, through the H2, H3 and 2 generations of Burn. The new Burn is the benchmark in precision river running and creek kayaking for 2014.” Graham Mackereth MD Pyranha
• Increased Length – Extra speed & smoother tracking.
• Sharper Edges – Greater control & precision for river running and playing.
• Re-profiled Stern – Edge where you need it & reduced drag.
• Tweaked Rocker – Ride high over features and get the all-important boof when you need it.
• Volume Distribution – Confidence inspiring ride for intermediate paddlers or those making steeper descents.
• Re-Profiled Cockpit – Reduce deck implosions and ease carrying.
• 2014 Aluminium Grab Handles – Stronger & more durable, attached with captive inserts for a drier ride.
• 2014 Connect Seat – Longer more ergonomically shaped seat pan provides an adjustable system that gives a bomb proof seating position.
M: Length 250.08cm / Width 65.28cm / Volume 284ltrs / Capacity 55kg – 105 kg
and be the first to hear of our exclusive offers, latest news, events and more.