GoPro Tips & Cheats
- News archive
- Monday 27th January, 2014
- By Jen
Come along to our FREE GoPro class, in-store on February 11th at 7:00pm.
On February 11th at 7:00pm, Great Outdoors are hosting an instore GoPro advice night and workshop.
We will look at:
- How to use your GoPro and get the best out of it whether it’s an original Hero or a new Hero 3+.
- Some of the key features and how to best set up your camera for your chosen sports and usages.
- We will set up an update station where we can help you update your GoPro on the night with the latest software and functions.
- WiFi connectivity and how it works including setting it up with your devices.
- Features and functions as well as mounts and accessories where you can put the camera to get the best images.
- We will touch on editing software but the main focus will be actually hands on with the camera.
As GoPro users we have huge experience using the cameras in a variety of locations.
The evening is about helping you get the most from your camera and features.
It is ideally suited to GoPro owners who need some help with their device, so book some places and have your batteries charged and ready.
and be the first to hear of our exclusive offers, latest news, events and more.