Online sales position available
- News archive
- Tuesday 13th September, 2016
- By Paul
Would you like to work on our website? We have a new position available in our online sales team.
We are no longer taking applications for this position
We’re looking for the right person to add to our online sales team and help to build on an already fast expanding website as an ecommerce adminstrator.
All applicants should have the following experience and skills.
- Minimum of one year experience.
- Knowledge of online merchandising for CMS.
- Managing all aspects of the brands online presence and performance.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop strong promotional campaigns in order to drive traffic to the online shopping platform.
- Maintenance and management of onsite product presentation and product descriptions.
- Maximise brand awareness and customer interest.
- Ensure an excellent user experience and optimise conversions and usability.
- Knowledge of Google analytics, Ad words and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
If you are available and think that you have what it takes to work as part of our time, please send a CV and cover letter detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up.
Training on our systems and approach will be given to the successful candidate and all applicants will be asked to perform a minor task prior to the interview.
and be the first to hear of our exclusive offers, latest news, events and more.