Petzl Pro Road Show March 2018
- Latest events
- Thursday 8th February, 2018
- By Paul
Petzl Pro Road Show
Where? Awesome Walls Climbing Centre, Finglas, Dublin 11
When? Thursday, March 22nd 11:00am to 5:00pm
How do I book my place at the talk? To register click here.
With such a vast range of products being launched in 2018 across all aspects of working at height, rescue and lighting we would like to showcase these to you in the best setting possible and that is why we’ve partnered up with Awesome Walls Dublin, the premier lead climbing wall in the country.
We will be presenting the latest products & solutions for:
- ROPE ACCESS
- WORKING AT HEIGHT
- HANDS FREE LIGHTING
At each event we will have four stations where the team will lead you through the unique points of each product and how these make a complete solution to make the users experience as efficient and ergonomic as possible, whatever the task being carried out.
Key products being launched and demonstrated:
- AVAO harness
- GRILLON line
- EASHOOK OPEN
- ASTRO harness
- RIG descender
- ASAP LOCK range
- DUO ATEX HFL range
- Versatility of ASTRO pin connection system, setup options and lanyard connections
- Use of PROGRESS lanyard and GRILLON for work adjustability and means of use as an adjustable work positioning system
- Benefits of redesigned RIG
- Benefits of redesigned GRILLON range
- Efficiencies of ergonomic equipment and systems
- Connection of PODIUM in system
Working At Height
- Fit and comfort of the harness range
- GRILLON range and benefits
- Benefits & difference between MGO connectors
- Modular ABSORBICA-Y lanyard setup for harsh environments
- Demo of JAG RESCUE KIT and ease of use
- Showing lightweight harness setup of FALCON harness for rescue use
- JAG SYSTEM as a pick off rescue kit for Rope Access
- Use of RESCUCENDER with I’D and ROLLCLIP for hauling rescue kit
Helmets And Torches
- ATEX zone differences and PETZL lighting range overview
- Use of NEW DUO FACE2FACE
- Fitting options of lights to helmets
- Helmet comfort design and fit, with face protection
To confirm you are interested in attending, and also, to give us an idea of expected numbers, please give us a few little details.
Our corporate services manager, Paul Donnelly, will be on hand to help you with pricing and advise you on potential lead times for ordering.
We promise that this event will be an invaluable aid to all those concerned with safety and simplification of working at height.
and be the first to hear of our exclusive offers, latest news, events and more.