Built to withstand heavy-use, the Black Diamond 9.9 is a burly cord for year-round rock climbing. Whether you’re roping up in the desert or tying in at your favorite summer sport crag, the 9.9 can handle it.
The Black Diamond 9.9 is the go-to rope for year-round rock climbing. Boasting a thick diameter built for day in, day out use, the 9.9 is optimized for durability yet soft enough to deliver great handling. Sporting an easily identified middle marker, the BD 9.9 is ideal for climbers who prefer packing one burly rope for all rock projects.
Regular Sheath: Utilizing a 2X2 weave construction, our standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use
Durability and Handling
Balance: Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, BD's ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use
Length: 40 meters
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!