The Rab Endurance Down Mitts are suitable for use on Kilimanjaro.
The Endurance Down Mitt is a light-weight alternative to the Expedition Mitt. Weighing only 218g (Large) but packing in 110g of 650FP European Duck Down, the Endurance Mitt's are designed to provide durability and warmth in polar regions and at altitude.
Abrasion resistant panels on the palm and finger tips increases durability and simple wrist loops ensure that you don't lose the mitts when performing more intricate tasks in liner gloves.
A wide opening cuff makes the mitt easy to get on and off and makes these mitts ideal for lightweight use in extreme conditions or for emergency use when alpine climbing or winter mountain walking.
Rab's super light-weight down filled mitts come with water resistant Pertex® Endurance outer fabric for cold conditions and emergency use.
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!