For the ultralight committed with enough experience to appreciate a highly effective and ventilated suspension system, the minimal Exos 38 will inspire your best overnight adventures. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Two hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability.
Strong backpanel mesh and durable main body fabrics provide increased reliability.
Weight: 1.2 kg
Dimensions (CM): 80H 33W 30D
Fabric: 100D High Tenacity Nylon Ripstop Recy BSAPP C0
Volume: S/M: 38L L/XL: 41L
• Top pocket web loop attachment points
• Removable floating lid with top• and under-lid zipped pockets
• Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
• Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port
• Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
• Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
• Dual strippable side compression straps
• Web lash points for attaching overloads
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
• Dual zipped hipbelt pockets to keep essentials handy
• Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
• Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
We offer free delivery on all orders over €75, and €5.95 for all orders under €75.
-We aim to ship all orders placed before 3:00pm on the same business day and have it delivered next-day, but in busy periods can take longer, so allow for up to 3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, either in-store or by post.
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store. Click here to start a return
At Great Outdoors, we understand the need for groups, companies and individuals to order products in bulk. Whether you are looking for a gift for your hardworking crew, jackets to outfit your dedicated sales team, or anything else that may come to mind - we would love to help!
Simply contact Paul from our corporate team, contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiry, big or small and we will do our very best to get the right items at the right price!
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
Over 5000 Satisfied customers
Shipping & Returns
Great Outdoors ships throughout the EU via An Post & National Carriers. Orders over €75 qualify for Free Next-Day Shipping in Ireland, otherwise, a flat rate of €5.95 will be charged per order under €75, for Next-Day shipping. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 12:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed.
Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday. Courier speed is conistent and we try our best to give our customers the best delivery service, but delays are out of our hands so we allow for 3 days of delivery.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please contact us.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We accept exchanges for items but that must be communicated to our team and is subject to stock availability.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please contact us.