Innovative, robust HMS biner with steel insert at the apex and an internal spring bar to prevent it from twisting. Ideal for use with EDELRID belay devices.
Features of the Edelrid HMS Bulletproof Screw FG Carabiner
- Spring bar holds carabiner in place when belaying to prevent cross loading
- Keylock closure mechanism for optimum handling when clipping and unclipping
- H-profile construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight
- Steel insert prevents premature wear from rope friction or bolt hangers
|breaking load longitudinal/cross/open:||25-9-9kN|
|carabiner version:||HMS carabiner|
|carabiner type:||Keylock Nose|
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!