Introducing the Osprey Kyte 58, the ultimate trekking backpack designed to elevate your outdoor adventures.
Crafted by the renowned brand Osprey, this backpack combines exceptional functionality with unmatched comfort to redefine your backpacking experience.
- Optimized Capacity: The Kyte 58 offers a generous 58-litre capacity, providing ample space for all your gear without unnecessary bulk.
- Customizable Fit: Featuring an adjustable torso length and hip belt, this backpack ensures a personalized, comfortable fit for all body types.
- AirScape™ Backpanel: Stay cool and comfortable during long hikes with the ventilated and moisture-wicking AirScape™ backpanel.
- Integrated Hydration: Stay hydrated on the trail with an internal hydration reservoir sleeve and convenient external hydration access.
- Versatile Attachment Points: Easily carry trekking poles and other gear with multiple attachment points, including ice axe loops.
- Zippered Sleeping Bag Compartment: Organize your gear efficiently with a zippered sleeping bag compartment for easy access.
- Dual Access Side Pockets: Quickly access essentials with dual side pockets, compatible with water bottles or smaller items.
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment: Securely attach and detach trekking poles while on the move.
- Raincover Included: Be prepared for changing weather conditions with an integrated raincover for added protection.
- Multiple Access Points: Access your gear from the top lid, front panel, or bottom zipper, ensuring convenience at every stop.
Capacity: 58 liters
Weight: 3.49 lbs (1.58 kg)
Dimensions: 31.5" x 15.35" x 12.2" (80 cm x 39 cm x 31 cm)
Materials: High-quality nylon
Adjustable Torso Length: Yes
Hydration Reservoir Sleeve: Yes
Sleeping Bag Compartment: Yes
Backpanel: AirScape™ ventilated design
Trekking Pole Attachment: Stow-on-the-Go™
Attachment Points: Multiple
Access Points: Top, front, and bottom
We offer free delivery on all orders over €75, and €5.95 for all orders under €75.
-We aim to ship all orders placed before 3:00pm on the same business day and have it delivered next-day, but in busy periods can take longer, so allow for up to 3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, either in-store or by post.
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store. Click here to start a return
At Great Outdoors, we understand the need for groups, companies and individuals to order products in bulk. Whether you are looking for a gift for your hardworking crew, jackets to outfit your dedicated sales team, or anything else that may come to mind - we would love to help!
Simply contact Paul from our corporate team, contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiry, big or small and we will do our very best to get the right items at the right price!
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
Over 5000 Satisfied customers
Shipping & Returns
Great Outdoors ships throughout the EU via An Post & National Carriers. Orders over €75 qualify for Free Next-Day Shipping in Ireland, otherwise, a flat rate of €5.95 will be charged per order under €75, for Next-Day shipping. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 12:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed.
Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday. Courier speed is conistent and we try our best to give our customers the best delivery service, but delays are out of our hands so we allow for 3 days of delivery.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please contact us.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We accept exchanges for items but that must be communicated to our team and is subject to stock availability.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please contact us.