The Brenta RDS Down Jacket is a warm, lightweight, men’s Salewa down jacket for alpine mountaineering and ski touring.
Lightweight, packable warmth
Exceptionally lightweight, wind-resistant and water-repellent – the Salewa Brenta hooded down insulated jacket has such a cosy 550 cuin 80/20 down fill that once you put it on, you won’t want to take if off. The lightweight, yet durable matt nylon outer fabric has an additional DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish to add further protection. Inside, there is a soft, silky downproof taffeta lining.
Warm outer layer/insulating mid layer
Named after the Brenta Group, also known as the ‘Western Dolomites’, this jacket can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under a shell. It also packs down easily into your pack. There’s an insulated, tailored and integrated collar for maximum protection and ergonomic, gusseted sleeves and shoulders for a good fit. The front zip has a full-length windproof flap and the stretch bindings on cuffs, hem and hood help keep cold out and warmth in. With two zipped hand-warmer pockets.
The no-frills, warm, lightweight, men’s down jacket.
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!