Made using GORE-TEX PACLITE throughout, the Mountain Equipment Garwhal Jacket is easily taken wherever you go, and is comfy enough to wear over whatever you're already wearing without restricting your movement.
Using GORE-TEX PACLITE® throughout this is a jacket that can be comfortably worn all day when the weather dictates but packs away unnoticed when not required.
Mountain Equipment's 'Alpine fit' uses no excess fabric but still leaves room for warmer layers underneath. The Mountain HC Hood provides an essential refuge from windblown rain.
Fully waterproof & windproof, highly breathable
Packs away small enough to fit in your pocket
Designed to fit over your winter clothing
Adjustable hood, plentiful pockets
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!
- Ensure the jacket is clean by wiping off any dirt or debris.
- Follow the instructions on the Nikwax product for best results.
- Apply Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In to the jacket in a washing machine.
- Run a gentle cycle with cold water to distribute the product evenly.
- Dry the jacket according to the manufacturer's instructions, either by air drying or using a tumble dryer.
- Once dry, check if the jacket's water repellency has been restored.
- If needed, apply Nikwax TX.Direct Spray-On to any areas that require additional waterproofing.
- Allow the jacket to dry completely before using it again.
- Repeat the process periodically to maintain the jacket's waterproof properties.