Grivel's Monte Rosa C1 crampons are suitable for use with most 4 season winter walking boots - ideal for the Lakes Scotland or North Wales.
These 10-point crampons are basically a simplified (i.e. cheaper) G10 New Classic brought into existence to accommodate the more occasional user. Supplied with a quality set of AB plates and constructed from a robust Chromoly steel these crampons fit well, are easy to adjust, and will last for many a season. Apart from the thinner straps the only real difference between the G10 and the Monte Rosa is in the frames, where the G10 has extensive strength stamping (3DRS), the Monte Rosa only has it on the front points. The Monte Rosa also has a thinner matt anodizing, rather than the thick gloss finish of the G10s. With such relatively minor differences, the Monte Rosa really does offer excellent value for money, particularly for the occasional user.
Antiball Plates: Yes
Boot Size: 36-45.5
Front Points: 2
Number of Points: 10
Material: Anodized Chromolly steel
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!