NEWTON FAST is a lightweight, ergonomic fall-arrest harness that can be quickly donned. It is equipped with padded shoulder straps and FAST LT buckles on the leg loops, allowing the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground, without loss of adjustment. The harness allows immediate access to tools, with equipment loops and slots for the TOOLBAG pouch. Its textile sternal attachment point and metal dorsal attachment point provide tremendous versatility. It is certified to European and Russian standards.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design:
- Anatomical design is close-fitting yet allows optimal freedom of movement
- Textile sternal attachment point, lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Anodized aluminum dorsal attachment point for great durability
- Padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing
- Allows installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position
- Quick-donning and easy to use:
- Dons with both feet on the ground using FAST LT buckles on the leg loops, making it quick and easy to fasten and unfasten without loss of adjustment, even with gloves
- FAST LT PLUS sternal buckle makes it quick and easy to fasten and unfasten the harness without loss of adjustment, even with gloves, and the buckle’s unlocking system limits the risk of accidental unfastening
- Shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Two equipment loops and two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch, for easy tool access
- Sternal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Metal dorsal attachment point: For attaching a fall-arrest system
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, UKCA, JSFAD
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum
We offer free delivery on all orders over €75, and €5.95 for all orders under €75.
-We aim to ship all orders placed before 3:00pm on the same business day and have it delivered next-day, but in busy periods can take longer, so allow for up to 3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, either in-store or by post.
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store. Click here to start a return
At Great Outdoors, we understand the need for groups, companies and individuals to order products in bulk. Whether you are looking for a gift for your hardworking crew, jackets to outfit your dedicated sales team, or anything else that may come to mind - we would love to help!
Simply contact Paul from our corporate team, contacted at email@example.com with any enquiry, big or small and we will do our very best to get the right items at the right price!
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
Over 5000 Satisfied customers
Shipping & Returns
Great Outdoors ships throughout the EU via An Post & National Carriers. Orders over €75 qualify for Free Next-Day Shipping in Ireland, otherwise, a flat rate of €5.95 will be charged per order under €75, for Next-Day shipping. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 12:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed.
Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday. Courier speed is conistent and we try our best to give our customers the best delivery service, but delays are out of our hands so we allow for 3 days of delivery.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please contact us.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We accept exchanges for items but that must be communicated to our team and is subject to stock availability.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please contact us.