Fusing the unique design style of the iconic Original Tall boot with new developments, the Norris Field boot is made for sustained use on varied terrain.
The boot is named after Hunter’s pioneering founder, Henry Lee Norris, who set up the rubber company in 1856. Made from a new soft rubber compound, the design is strong and flexible, while the durable sole has a wide zigzag construction for high traction. A robust sole with a durable heel and high-grip zigzag tread features with a weather-resistant buckle and webbing strap.
- This is a performance style with high durability
- Orthopaedic fit
- Plastic buckle strap holder
- Webbing strap
- Field green Lining
- Sturdy sole
- Semi-matte finish
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!