For multi-sport athletes who go fast & far
- The lightest GPS watch on the market at its launch
- 20 days for regular use/30 hours in full GPS mode
- Barometer, compass, and 24/7 heart rate monitoring
- Features run, bike, swim, cardio, strength, and water modes
- Full training plan and workout support
Use your watch a lot and your charger a little. Up to30 Hours activity tracking with full GPS, barometer, and heart rate.
Up to 20 Days regular use with weekly training and daily sleep & recovery tracking.
We offer free delivery on all orders over €75, and €5.95 for all orders under €75.
-We aim to ship all orders placed before 3:00pm on the same business day and have it delivered next-day, but in busy periods can take longer, so allow for up to 3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, either in-store or by post.
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store. Click here to start a return
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
5000 Satisfied customers
COROS is a performance sports technology company that helps athletes train to be their best. For COROS it’s all about outdoors, mountains, and a passionate active lifestyle. They combine high-grade hardware with innovative technology to provide endurance athletes with the gear they rely on in the world’s most extreme environments.See all Coros
The Vertix 2
The Vertix 2 by Coros is for adventurers who go to the extreme. Used by outdoor heroes such as Kilian Journet, Eliud Kipchoge and Tommy Caldwell - you know the watches are trusted by pros to do the right job.