The weight saving solution for anyone who uses ropes
The Revolver Screwgate is the carabiner that a lot of people have been waiting for and it is now finally available. The carabiner has a screwgate and keylock nose so that it does not snag on ropes or gear. It features the same friction reducing pulley as the wiregate version, but this model will be fully certified as both a carabiner and pulley. This will make it ideal for use in hauling systems where exceptional safety is required
The 7075 series pulley runs on a dry lube "IGUS" bearing, which is seated on a high tensile stainless sleeve and spindle. This will continue to rotate with loads up to 11Kn before any deformation occurs. In the unlikely event that the pulley does deform - and we have not seen one case yet - the biner still acts as a full strength (24Kn) carabiner.
It has been anodized for protection against the elements especially coastal and rigorous mountain environments.
Lubrication: The 'IGUS' bearing will run without lubrication, however like all gates and barrels a periodic cleaning and oiling will prolong the units life.
Material Aluminum alloy
Strength Closed 24kN
Strength Cross-Loaded 8kN
Strength Open 8kN
Gate Opening 1.6cm
CE Certified Yes
Snag-Free Nose Yes
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!