This fully weatherproof, insulated snow suit enables kids to get outside and stay outside in deep winter. Helly Hansen's trusted HELLY TECH® Performance 2-layer fabric system is waterproof/breathable and windproof. With the planet in mind, Helly used light and warm PrimaLoft® BLACK Eco insulation made from 100% recycled content. Because young adventurers play hard, the seat, knees and bottom hems are reinforced to maximize multi-season use. Additional features include high visibility elements and reflectives for visibility in low light.
- Shell: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100% Recycled polyester
- e.dye® solution dyed lining
- PrimaLoft® BLACK Eco
- YKK VISLON®
- AMANN threads
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- Adjustable waist
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- HH® printed logo
- Detachable hood
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic suspenders
- 2-layer construction
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Brushed tricot inside collar
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Rubber band under foot for secured fit
- Regular Fit
- Internal hanging loop
- Hi vis brim for safety
- Hi vis details
- Adjustable hood
- Hand pockets with YKK® zipper
- Reflective details
- Reinforcement fabric on bottom hem
- Reinforcement fabric on seat and knees
- Fully seam sealed
- Recycled Content
We offer free delivery on all orders over €75, and €5.95 for all orders under €75.
-We aim to ship all orders placed before 3:00pm on the same business day and have it delivered next-day, but in busy periods can take longer, so allow for up to 3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, either in-store or by post.
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store. Click here to start a return
- Close hook and loop before washing
- Close zippers before washing
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softener,
- Remove promptly from the washer
- Tumble dry garment to reactivate water repellent treatment
At Great Outdoors, we understand the need for groups, companies and individuals to order products in bulk. Whether you are looking for a gift for your hardworking crew, jackets to outfit your dedicated sales team, or anything else that may come to mind - we would love to help!
Simply contact Paul from our corporate team, contacted at email@example.com with any enquiry, big or small and we will do our very best to get the right items at the right price!
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
Over 5000 Satisfied customers
Shipping & Returns
Great Outdoors ships throughout the EU via An Post & National Carriers. Orders over €75 qualify for Free Next-Day Shipping in Ireland, otherwise, a flat rate of €5.95 will be charged per order under €75, for Next-Day shipping. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 12:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed.
Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday. Courier speed is conistent and we try our best to give our customers the best delivery service, but delays are out of our hands so we allow for 3 days of delivery.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please contact us.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We accept exchanges for items but that must be communicated to our team and is subject to stock availability.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please contact us.