Stable, durable and reliable on snow and glacier travel, the Black Diamond Serac Strap is a classic 12-point crampon with a redesigned stainless steel construction.
Built for the variable, moderate terrain of classic mountaineering routes in places like the Tetons, the Alps and the Cascades, the Black Diamond Serac Crampon is a lightweight, 12-point crampon available in three different configurations to be compatible with any kind of mountain boot. The Serac's redesigned stainless steel construction incorporates a strong, yet light design with rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots. Horizontal frontpoints provide secure bite in icy steps, while the classic secondary points and substantial rear points offer stability on descents and low-angle terrain.
•Redesigned stainless steel construction is durable, resists snowballing and won’t rust
•Versatile horizontal frontpoints with classic secondary points and stable rear points
•Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
•Pro version is for technical boots; Clip version is for mountain boots without a toe welt; Strap version is for non-technical footwear
•For use on a ski boot, you will want to order wide toe bails sold separately
•Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!