Filled with 100% recycled down and using 100% recycled fabrics this lightweight hooded duvet is a versatile and warm layer.
With a lighter environmental footprint than other insulated jackets, the Earthrise uses filling that comes entirely from reclaimed duck and goose down whilst both its outer shell and inner lining are 100% recycled. A reliable warm layer both for the mountains and daily wear.
- 100% recycled Earthrise 20D outer fabric is lightweight and downproof, with PFC-Free DWR
- 132g (Size 12) of recycled down with a minimum 700 fill power
- 100% recycled 20D lining fabric is soft and comfortable
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Mountain HC Insulated Hood is fully adjustable
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Weight: 390g / 13.8oz
- 100% Recycled Polyamide outer/inner, 100% Recycled Down fill
We offer free delivery on all orders over €75, and €5.95 for all orders under €75.
-We aim to ship all orders placed before 3:00pm on the same business day and have it delivered next-day, but in busy periods can take longer, so allow for up to 3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, either in-store or by post.
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store. Click here to start a return
At Great Outdoors, we understand the need for groups, companies and individuals to order products in bulk. Whether you are looking for a gift for your hardworking crew, jackets to outfit your dedicated sales team, or anything else that may come to mind - we would love to help!
Simply contact Paul from our corporate team, contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiry, big or small and we will do our very best to get the right items at the right price!
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
Over 5000 Satisfied customers
Shipping & Returns
Great Outdoors ships throughout the EU via An Post & National Carriers. Orders over €75 qualify for Free Next-Day Shipping in Ireland, otherwise, a flat rate of €5.95 will be charged per order under €75, for Next-Day shipping. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 12:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed.
Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday. Courier speed is conistent and we try our best to give our customers the best delivery service, but delays are out of our hands so we allow for 3 days of delivery.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please contact us.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We accept exchanges for items but that must be communicated to our team and is subject to stock availability.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please contact us.