With cutting edge Triangular Core Matrix™ construction and ThermaCapture™ technology, the full-rectangular shaped XTherm NXT MAX delivers a 7.3 R-value while weighing just 680 g (24 oz) in the Large size.
The best warmth-to-weight ratio of any rectangular sleeping pad ever created. It is warmer, lighter and thicker than the previous model, which is why the XTherm NXT MAX cements the legacy of being the go-to rectangular sleeping pad for alpinists, mountaineers and extreme cold expeditions. At 3 inches thick, with horizontal baffles and the added sleep surface of the rectangular shape, all-night comfort and support are at hand, while 70D nylon on the bottom ensures the XTherm NXT MAX holds up to extended expedition use. The WingLock™ Valve allows for rapid inflation and deflation but is also intuitive and easy to use in frigid weather when the gloves are not coming off. When you absolutely need to be warm no matter the weather, want plenty of sleep surface but space in the pack is at a premium, there is no finer sleeping pad than the XTherm NXT MAX.
- Best Warmth-to-Weight Ratio Ever: Refined Triangular Core Matrix construction and ThermaCapture technology deliver a cold-conquering 7.3 R-Value while cutting over 28 g (1 oz) in weight from the previous model.
- Premium Comfort: A 3-inch (7.6 cm) thick profile, horizontal baffled structure and the added sleep surface of the rectangular shape deliver premium backcountry comfort while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- Ultralight Durability: 70D nylon on the bottom withstands the wear and tear of extended expedition use, while 30D ripstop nylon on top keeps it light and packable.
- WingLock Valve: Delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments—even with gloves on.
- Multiple Sizes: 2 size options allow you to get the Xtherm NXT MAX that is perfect for your sleep system.
Pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit included.
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 7 oz||1 lbs 8 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.65 kg||0.68 kg|
|Width (Standard)||25 in||25 in|
|Width (Metric)||64 cm||64 cm|
|Length (Standard)||72 in||77 in|
|Length (Metric)||183 cm||196 cm|
|Height (Standard)||3.0 in||3.0 in|
|Height (Metric)||7.6 cm||7.6 cm|
|Thickness (Standard)||3 in||3 in|
|Thickness (Metric)||7.6 cm||7.6 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||11 in x 5 in||11 in x 5 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||28 cm x 13 cm||28 cm x 13 cm|
|Top fabric type||30D rip HT Nylon||30D rip HT Nylon|
|Bottom fabric type||70D Nylon||70D Nylon|
|What's Included||Pump Sack, stuff sack and repair kit||Pump Sack, stuff sack and repair kit|
|Material(s)||Nylon, Polyurethane||Nylon, Polyurethane|
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!