- Home |
- Waterproof i-Phone 5 Case
This is Aquapac's top-selling phone case and fits the iPhone 5.
What size do I need?
This is our second-smallest phone/GPS case (the smallest is the 098 Micro). Examples of popular phones which fit are the iPhone 5, the HTC Desire, HTC Droid Incredible 2, HTC Thunderbolt, the Motorola Droid 3, and the Samsung Galaxy S.
It'll also protect many small GPS units.
Larger phones (incl. the BlackBerry Bold 9000, the HTC Desire HD, the Motorola Droid X, and the Samsung Galaxy S2) will probably be too tight a squeeze, you'll need to step up one size to our Small Whanganui (348).
We also do a version designed to be worn on your arm - see Small Armband Case (216).
If you're not sure which size you need feel free to Contact Us.
- Everything works normally through the case including cameras and capacitive touchscreens*.
- You can talk and hear without a problem.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Most phones will float in this case - but NOT iPhones. Test yours in a basin first.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Stickiness Warning!: Some phones can be quite sticky. Please watch the third video (see right) which shows how to get a phone in or out of the case without it getting stuck!
- Underwater photography warning!: *Capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater, so you may find it difficult to take photos underwater. To take video underwater, simply start filming above the waterline.
- BlackBerry warning!: Your trackball may not work well through the case.
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Waterproof Rating: Submersible
Colour: Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX™ lens window.
Weight Case: 0.9oz / 26g
Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question