- Effectively cleans all merino and wool products.
- Suitable for use on all clothing and fabrics that require a gentler wash.
- Protects the natural water-repellent and anti-bacterial properties of your merino garments.
- Contains cedar extract – a natural, and effective, moth repellent.
- Merino Wash works at 30˚C, in all types of water.
Granger’s Merino Wash is a wash-in formulation specifically designed to clean and care for all merino and woollen clothing.
Merino is something of a wonder-fabric. It’s excellent at wicking away sweat and moisture, and it keeps you warm without being excessively heavy. Like most wool, merino also possesses a natural water-repellency, and it boasts mild antibacterial properties. Added together, it’s really no wonder that merino gear and clothing is favoured by outdoor and sporting enthusiasts the world over.
Based on the same formulation as our Performance Cleaner, Granger’s Merino Wash is perfect for cleaning your merino gear – as well as any other woollen garments you may own. It gently eliminates odours and removes dirt without harming or impeding any of the natural benefits your merino boasts. Granger’s Merino Wash also includes Cedar extract – a known moth-repellent – meaning that your gear stays in great shape whether you’re wearing it or not.
Merino Wash is suitable for cleaning all kinds of technical and outdoor clothing, and is particularly effective at cleaning merino and woollen garments.
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question