- Specially formulated to restore the water-repellent finish found on your outdoors and technical clothing.
- Our best-performing waterproofing solution.
- Xtreme Repel should be applied to a freshly cleaned garment – we recommend washing with Performance Wash before use.
- Requires heat activation via a tumble-drier.
- Suitable for use on all Gore-Tex® and eVent garments,
Granger’s Xtreme Repel is a spray-on solution designed to restore the water-repellent finish to your technical outdoor clothing and equipment.
You might not know it, but your water-repellent clothing and equipment needs regular maintenance if it’s to work at its best. Time, dirt, and even general wear and tear can all stop your garments repelling water – leaving you with little protection from the elements. Fortunately, Granger’s Xtreme Repel is great at restoring and refreshing your garment’s waterproofing lining.
Based on C6 fluorocarbon technology – the same technology used by clothing manufacturers to create a garment’s original water-repellent finish – Xtreme Repel is ideal for use on entire garments, as well as for simply “topping-up” high-wear areas. Ideally applied to garments that have been cleaned with a specific technical wash – such as Granger’s Performance Wash – Xtreme Repel does require heat activation to work. We recommend tumble drying your product as per its care-label instructions.
Granger’s Xtreme Repel is suitable for use on all outdoor and technical fabrics, and is perfect for maximising performance, and extending the durability of Gore-Tex®, eVent, and all other waterproof clothing.
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question