- Home |
- Trans Alps F.K.T. II
Supremely cushioned, flexible and protected, these rugged runners from Columbia are built for rocky ascents and speedy descents. Whilst you focus on your speed and performance, the Trans Alps F.K.T. II take care of protecting your feet with reinforced toe caps, abrasion and water resistant forefoot shield.
The extra-light tongue stays in place and keeps the debris out. The full-length rubber outsole keeps you firmly on your path.
- Seamless upper construction with ripstop reinforcement over open mesh for protection and breathability
- Abrasion and water resistant forefoot shield
- Reinforced toe cap and heel for rocky, mountainous terrain
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 10mm forefoot
- Full-length rubber outsole with TrailShield technology for optimal protection with reduced weight and stiffness for a more natural transition
- 6mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 11.2 oz / 319g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question