- Home |
- Certify II Pant
The Dare 2B Certify II are solidly built ARED VO2 20000 fabric ski pants with detachable bib and braces. Made from tough wearing Oxford Polyester with four-way stretch. Highly waterproof and breathable. Seam sealed. Mapped with AEP KINEMATICS technology for aerobic mobility on the mountain. Warm lining around the thighs. Detachable bib system and adjustable waistband for a fine-tuned fit. Snowgaiters and reinforced hems to keep them stronger for longer. Tab up hems for après-ski.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 20000 Oxford polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Warm touch lining to upper legs
- Adjustable detachable braces with front slider system
- Elasticated waist adjusters
- 2 x side zipped pockets
- Warm scrim pocket lining
- Articulated knee design
- Reinforced self fabric overlay at inner ankle
- Reinforced binding at hem
- Zip gusset at hem
- Tab up hem
- Integral snow gaiters
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question