- Home |
- Stand For II Pant
The Dare 2B Stand For II Pants are ARED 20000 ski pants with detachable braces and four-way stretch. All out comfort for seasoned skiers or beginners. Made from tough wearing Oxford Polyester with a small grid pattern. Highly waterproof and breathable. Seam sealed. Four-way stretch and articulated knee design for aerobic mobility. Detachable bib system and adjustable waistband for a fine-tuned fit. Snowgaiters and reinforced hems to keep them stronger for longer. Slim fitting, but roomy where needed with a slight flare to sit over boots.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 20000 Oxford polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Warm touch lining to upper legs
- Adjustable detachable braces with back slider system
- Elasticated waist adjusters
- 2 x side zipped pockets
- Articulated knee design
- Reinforced self fabric overlay at inner ankle
- Reinforced binding at hem
- Zip gusset at hem
- Tab up hem
- Integral snow gaiters
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question