- Home |
Meticulously researched and developed to provide optimum performance both belaying from the harness, and direct from the anchor. The Pivot provides smooth paying out, a secure and confident catch, and controlled lowering.
The head turner is the innovative pivot – this patent pending solution shifts the lever arrangement to allow controlled and easily initiated lowering when used in guide/direct mode. Even with a weighty second, the belayer can lower one, both, or either second with total control using the specially shaped biner cavity. Once the top is reached, the Pivot will be a trustworthy abseil partner for the return to the base. Perfect for alpine, winter, and multi-pitch trad. All of these features are wrapped up in a package weighing only 72g.
- Multi-use lightweight belay device
- Pivot ensures easy rope control, especially when lowering in guide mode
- Only 72g
- 3 colourways (Red/BLT, Green/BLT, Blue/BLT)
- Recommended with the Rhino for smooth action in guide mode
- Compatible with half ropes from 7.3mm to 9.2mm
- Compatible with single ropes from 8.7mm to 11mm
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question