With smooth leather uppers, outdoor hardware and a pinwheel lug design, these shoes make denim both street worthy and trail capable.
• Leather and mesh upper
• Breathable lining treated with M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
• Metal D-Ring lacing system
• Integrated footbed construction offers flexibility and comfort
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• M Select™ GRIP tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Remove footbeds to dry. If waxing your boots, remove the laces as well.
Remove loose dirt and stones from both boot and sole under running water using a brush
Never dry footwear near a source of direct heat, e.g. sunlight, radiators or stoves.
Wet leather is very sensitive to heat and can become brittle, hard and cracked.
Use a damp wet cloth each time you clean your boots Every third time, spray with a waterproofing product before using wax
Remember to treat soft areas such as the tongue and cuff
Smooth leather - treat regularly with leather waxing products
Waxing will improve the water resistance of the leather
Nubuck leather/suede - spray frequently with Leather Conditioner and Proofers
In all cases, remember to treat soft areas such as the tongue and cuff Fabric and Suede boots and shoes
Use Conditioner and Proofer each time you clean your boots to protect them from drying out and becoming brittle
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question