Retro styling meets up-to-the-minute technology in the Women's Back-to-Berkeley Boot II. Sturdy construction ensures optimum performance in cold weather, with PrimaLoft® Eco insulation to keep your feet warm as the temperature drops. HydroSeal® membranes ensure total waterproof protection and breathability to keep moisture at bay. TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsoles deliver a reassuring grip, featuring temperature-sensitive Ice Pick™ lugs that extend as the mercury plummets so that you can be sure of a firm footing on slippy ground. Gusseted tongues and Ortholite® sock liners keep you comfortable right to the end of your hike. Details including tough metal lace eyelets and waterproof suede mudguards add to the good looks and great performance of these robust boots.
- Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Eco Insulation
- Gusseted tongue
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- Die-cut EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- Style: A1MF
- Approximate Weight: 708 g (pair)
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question