- Home |
- Force Pant
Constructed from Helly Tech Professional two-layer fabric, these ski pants are waterproof, windproof, and breathable to ensure a comfortable skiing experience all season long.
A DWR finish helps keep precipitation off, while the soft stretch lining adds more comfort and warmth.
A bit of stretch is also built into the shell so you have full mobility on the slopes.
Strategically placed insulation in the knees and seat protects your legs.
As you warm up, open the inner thigh venting zippers to let hot air escape.
Boot gaiters help keep powder out, while the reinforced bottom hem protects your pants from sharp ski edges.
- Helly Tech® Professional
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 2-ply fabric construction
- 4-way full-stretch fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- PrimaLoft® Black High-Loft Insulation 40g
- Seat and knee insulation
- Inner thigh venting zippers
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated knees for optimized movement
- Boot gaitors with stretch silicone gripper
- Reinforced bottom hem
- Dual hand pockets and back pocket
- Waistband adjustment
- Belt loops
- YKK® Aquaguard Vislon® water resistant pocket zippers
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Close all velcro tabs before washing
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry garment on a low heat to reactivate water repellent treatment
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question