- Home |
- Svalbard 2 Parka
Built to withstand polar winters, this parka will keep you comfortable in cold urban environments.
A straight cut warm, functional and flattering winter parka. Built to withstand polar winters, but equally at home in cold urban environments. Rich detailing mixed with the classic parka look will make this a go to parka on the cold days.
- HELLY TECH® Protection
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Primaloft® Black Eco insulation, 200g/m² in body, 170g/m² in sleeves and hood
- YKK® quality zippers at front and hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hood with zip off faux fur
- Knitted wrist gaiters for extra warmth and comfort
- Fold up reflective at sleeve for extra visibility and safety
- Hidden snap buttons on front placket
- Large buttons on placket and pockets for nice detailing
- Inside mesh stash pocket
- Double entry hand pockets with button closure on top, and zip closure on side entry hand warmer pockets
- Matching herringbone webbing on shoulders and pockets
- Black oxide metal rubber HH® badge on sleeve
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question