- Home |
- G2 SM Boot
Developed in collaboration with world-renowned Italian alpinist Simone Moro, the G2 SM is a technical, warm, extremely lightweight double boot for mountaineering.
• Integrated gaiter provides maximum water resistance, warmth, and durability
• Quick drying materials for prolonged use in the mountains
• Precise locked-down Dual Boa® Closure System on internal bootie for secure lacing
• Revolutionary lightweight and low volume carbon Honeycomb Tech insole
• AWARDS: ISPO - Product of the Year 2015/2016
ITEM NUMBER: 11Q
SIZES: 37 - 48 (half sizes) + 49,50 (Please contact La Sportiva NA if you wish to order a size 49 or 50. Extra charges apply.)
WEIGHT: 36.11 oz (1024g)
OUTER BOOT: Water-repellent Cordura® / Insulating perforated felt / Low density expanded PE foam / Thermo-reflective aluminium / Water-repellent Lorica® with Antiacqua™ external coating / Dual Boa® closure system
GAITER: Elastic Cordura® cuff / Cordura® with laminated and taped water-resistant membrane / Air Injected rubber rand
INNER BOOT: 6mm PE + EVA single density foam / Cordura® Flex Zone / Dual velcro closure
INSOLE: 3mm Honeycomb Tech insulating carbon
MIDSOLE: 2mm Polyurethane graded for crampon attachment
SOLE: Vibram® Matterhorn with Impact Brake System™
CONSTRUCTION: Inner Boot - Slip lasted / Outer Boot - Board lasted
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question