Water purification

€9.99

Lifesystems' Chlorine Dioxide Droplets are a safe and effective method of disinfecting water.

+ Read more - Compress
share this
  • Description

    They kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium. The droplets have a quick reaction time and leave much less residual taste than ordinary chlorine. Treat up to 60 litres of water.

    Once water has been purified it should be kept in a sealed container. This container should either be kept in the dark or should be designed so that it does not allow light in, e.g. a metal water bottle. If these steps are followed, the water should be safe to drink for 2-3 days.

    These water purification drops kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water including Giardia and Cryptosporidium.

    Lifesystems Chlorine dioxide is the safest and most effective form of chemical water disinfection and unlike chlorine, has no noticeable aftertaste.

  • Specifications
    • Contents: 30ml Purifier and 30ml Activator
    • Weight: 90g
    • Treat: Up to 60 litres
    • Kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water 
    • (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium)
    • Leave little after taste
    • Safe for long term use
  • Reviews

    Leave your review

    The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

  • Expert Advice

    There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
    For further product advice, please contact: expert@greatoutdoors.ie

  • Tell a Friend
  • Ask a Question
stay updated