- Home |
- Airzone Camino Trek 40:50
Designed to put comfort first, the Camino Trek's AirZone back system does exactly that - makes carrying comfortable. With a reduction in contact mesh there is an increase in breathability and ventilation and that means simply less of that sweaty back feeling. With the AdaptiveFit hipbelt your stability over rough ground is also sorted.
Finally, the weather might be on your side and your requirements could be minimal but being prepared is key and so with two compartments, hipbelt pockets and large stretch mesh side pockets you can always throw in that extra layer ‘just in case’ and plenty of food and drink, all the essentials to make sure that the hiking experience is only hard on the uphill.
• Volume - 40+10lt
• Extendable lid to increase volume by an extra 10 litres
• Zipped front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
• Stretch water bottle side pockets
• Secure internal lid pocket
• Bellows side pockets for additional storage
• Hipbelt pockets
• Lower entry with zipped divider panel
• Sternum strap with whistle
• Versatile SpiderPlate bungee system for secure external storage
• Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
• Ice axe loop
• Rain cover
• Key clip
• Fixed AirZone
• AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
• SOS panel
• Side compression straps
• Lower side compression can be routed inside or outside bottle pocket
• Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
• Dimensions - 68 x 30 x 30cm
• Weight - 1.53kg
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
The fit of any pack is important but as the pack gets bigger and the weight goes up the side effects of bad fit become more apparent. An ill fitting pack will lead to many problems including pain your back, shoulders and neck. It can also mess with your balance if the weight is not sitting correctly making walking on uneven terrain very difficult.
Make sure your pack fits you properly by following the steps in our pack fitting instructions page.
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question