- Home |
- AirZone Pro + 35:45
The AirZone Pro+ 35:45 from Lowe Alpine features the AirZone Centro™ breathable back system, with adjustable back-length, and AdaptiveFit™ hip belt and harness to ensure the perfect fit and most comfortable carry. Easy side entry maximises access. Organise everything you need for a day on the trail, with ice axe loop, secure TipGripper walking pole attachments, and large stretch mesh side pockets. With side compression for stability, a large front pocket and expandable volume give versatile storage options, including the SpiderPlate bungee system for secure external storage. Made with tough nylon fabric, the AirZone Pro+ 35:45 prioritises coolness and comfort so you can make the most of life on the move.
• Volume - 35+10lt
• Large front pocket and expandable volume giving versatile storage options
• Internal zipped security pocket
• Large stretch mesh side pockets
• Hipbelt pockets
• Hydration compatible
• Ice axe loop
• Key clip
• Easy side entry maximises access whilst ensuring the contact areas of the back are not dirtied by placing pack on the ground
• Rain cover
• Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
• Sternum strap with whistle
• Versatile SpiderPlate bungee system for secure external storage
• Side compression
• Centro Adjust AirZone
• AirZone Centro™ breathable back maximising airflow
• AirZone Centro™ adjustable back-length and AdaptiveFit™ hipbelt and harness ensuring the perfect fit and most comfortable carry
• Dimensions - 68 x 34 x 34cm
• Weight - 1.65kg
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
The fit of any pack is important but as the pack gets bigger and the weight goes up the side effects of bad fit become more apparent. An ill fitting pack will lead to many problems including pain your back, shoulders and neck. It can also mess with your balance if the weight is not sitting correctly making walking on uneven terrain very difficult.
Make sure your pack fits you properly by following the steps in our pack fitting instructions page.
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question