- Home |
- Moab 2 Gore-Tex®
- Merrell's Moab 2 has been updated with a snug heel, an accurate instep and roomy reinforced toe box. You'll understand why they call it the Mother Of All Boots.
- Combining the latest hiking technology and out-of-the-box comfort, it has a GORE-TEX® membrane for waterproof breathability and a Vibram® sole with deep set lugs for precision grip over all surfaces.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 14oz / 844G
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question