- Home |
- Approach Pant
With an Active fit these fast drying Mountain Equipment pants offer all-day comfort when clocking up the miles.
Zipped rear and thigh pockets of the Approach pant provide safe storage for on the move essentials and a microfleece lined waist band and integrated belt sit comfortably under a harness or pack.
- Ascender fabric; light, tough and fast drying.
- Alpine fit with articulated knee and gusseted crotch.
- 2 front pockets with mesh inserts.
- Zipped rear and thigh pockets with mesh inserts.
- Integrated belt with button waist closure.
- Microfleece lined waistband for improved comfort.
- Weight: 315g/11.1oz.
1 reviewsRyan • 26/07/2018
"Look ma, nice pants!"
A heavy weight hiking pant. They really protect my legs on more rough overgrown terrain or when bushwalking through forests. Despite the more substantial fabric they remain incredibly breathable and easy to move in. The fleece lined waistband is a nice touch, however the belt buckle is a of a unique design and snapping it together correctly might take some getting used to.
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question