- Home |
The Merrell Nova is built for moderate trails, this protective shoe features a TrailProtect rock plate in the forefoot for comfort on longer runs over debris and obstacles and a firm EVA midsole for stability and comfort.The upper is made from abrasion-resistant materials with TPU overlays, this allows the shoe to provide protection and breathability. This also means the shoe will shed moisture rapidly and feel dry again fast.
• Abrasion-resistant textile and TPU upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Synthetic heel counter for security
• Breathable mesh lining
• Removable EVA foam insole
• Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
• EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
• Rock plate for protection
• Vibram® TC5+ with adaptive lugs
• Stack height (heel/toe): 29.5mm/21.5mm; Drop: 8mm; Lug: 5mm
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question