- Home |
- Ultra 12
The Ultra 12 is designed for training and racing. The 15 litre volume gives you space for daily use, with key features required for Ultra and mountain racing.
Designed to be carried on the hips with a load between 3-10kg. This distributes the load increasing comfort and stability.
The Ultra 12 features a versatile lightweight zip access to the pack, EVA padded shoulder harness and large waist belt pockets.
Ideally suited for multiday races and hill days where extra kit is required.
- LEANWEIGHT chassis
- UGR – Universal Gear Rail
- Lightweight mesh yolk shoulder harness
- Reflective detailing
- Zipped pocket on front
- One zipped belt pocket
- Stretch mesh side bottle pockets
- LEANWEIGHT MSC Compatible
- Adjustable chest strap with integrated whistle
- Security Key Clip in front and waist pocket
- Removable back padding to achieve LEANWEIGHT
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Hydration bladder tube can be routed over or under shoulder
- OTMA (On the Move Accessibility)
- Link System compatible – OMM I Gamy and Chest Pouches
- Active Fit
- TECHNICAL DETAIL
- Full Weight: 350g
- LEANWEIGHT: 315g
- Capacity: 12 litres
- Back Padding: 9mm EVA pad
- Pockets: 2 side stretch mesh, one zipped mesh waist belt, one zipped front
- Compression: Yes, customisable using tabs and hooks on pack plus addition of Leanweight Compression Kit
- Back Length: 45cm
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question