- Home |
- Microlight Vest
Designed to be worn as a 'booster' layer providing extra warmth in cold environments. We recommend sizing up if you intend to wear multiple layers underneath.
The Men’s Microlight Vest has a slim fit and includes a separate stuff sack.
A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Vest ideal for use as a layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone vest for day-to-day use.
110g (Large) of 750FP Hydrophobic Down provides excellent warmth without compromising on weight, and is protected by a breathable and windproof Pertex® Microlight outer fabric.
The Microlight Vest is a technically featured piece, with YKK zipped pockets throughout, including a chest pocket which doubles as an integrated stuff sack for increased packability.
Lycra® bound armholes and a hem drawcord ensure a secure fit for layering use.
- Weight: 310g (large)
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (110g/4oz in size L) Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini stitch-through construction
- YKK front zip, internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound armholes
- Hem drawcord
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question