- Home |
- Brenta RDS Down
Lightweight, packable warmth
Exceptionally lightweight, wind-resistant and water-repellent – Salewa's Brenta hooded down insulated jacket has such a cosy 550 cuin 80/20 down fill that once you put it on, you won’t want to take if off. The lightweight, yet durable matt nylon outer fabric has an additional DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish to add further protection. Inside, there is a soft, silky downproof taffeta lining.
Warm outer layer/insulating mid layer
Named after the Brenta Group, also known as the ‘Western Dolomites’, this jacket can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under a shell. It also packs down easily into your pack. There’s an insulated, tailored and integrated collar for maximum protection and ergonomic, gusseted sleeves and shoulders for a good fit. The front zip has a full-length windproof flap and the stretch bindings on cuffs, hem and hood help keep cold out and warmth in. With two zipped hand-warmer pockets.
Our no-frills, warm, lightweight, men’s down jacket.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 80/20 cuin550 RDS
- Lining: DWP TAFFETTA 30D 47 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: NYLON DOWNPROOF MATT 41 (100% Polyamide)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Insulation
- Side seam length: 74 cm (50/L)
- Weight: 390 g (50/L)
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question