- Home |
- Pedroc 2 Jacket
The Pedroc 2 Stormwall Durastretch Jacket is a hybrid softshell that combines different fabrics to offer protection for speed hiking and high-octane outdoor activities in colder conditions. Developed together with Salewas athletes, who regularly train in the Dolomites, this jacket benefits from Salewa’s body mapping design, which matches different fabrics to different parts of the body for targeted performance at each area. The Pedroc Hybrid Jacket combines water-repellent, windproof and breathable 3-layer Stormwall softshell fabric for weather protection with 4-way stretch Durastretch fabric for freedom of movement. The Pedroc 2 Stormwall Durastretch Jacket also features Salewa’s free motion patterning to prevent hem-lift and a slim, athletic fit to ensure comfort and protection during fast and dynamic movement.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Reflective details
- Weight: 327 g (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Softshell
Main material: NYLON FLEXLITE ECO DWR 155 ( 88%PA 12%EA ) / STORMWALL 3L 10k/35k RECYCLED KNIT 120 ( 100%PL )
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question