- Home |
- Moiazza Jacket
Lightweight, packable and durably waterproof
The Moiazza is a women’s lightweight, shell jacket that offers full-bore rain protection, feature-packed details and is easy to stash in your pack. Designed to provide comfort and reliable protection, it’s made from GORE-TEX with Paclite® technology that is guaranteed to keep you dry.
PFC-free weather protection
Moreover, the Moiazza is totally windproof and extremely breathable. We decided to use soft-feel, matt lustre 2-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabrics that have a durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment free from PFCs of environmental concern. We named it after the magnificent Moiazza Massif in the heart of the Dolomites, with its imposing towers, rock walls and wild valleys.
Details include cord locks in the hood and hem for quick, one-handed adjustment, a high integrated collar for additional protection, two high-set pockets that you can still access while wearing a pack, and a front zip with full external storm flap. With Velcro-adjust cuffs, ergonomic patterning for reach and mobility and reduced stitching for a cleaner, elegant finish.
This is a minimalist, lightweight, packable alpine rain jacket that you can take anywhere
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- One hand adjustable hood
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Front zip with full-length external waterproof flap
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: GORE-TEX® PACLITE® DULL LUSTRE 105 ECO DWR BS (100% Polyester), GORE-TEX® PACLITE® SOFT 2L 122 ECO DWR BS (100% Polyester)
- Back length: 69 cm ((44/38))
- Breathability GTX: <9 RET
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 28000 mmH2O
- Weight: 260 g (44/38)
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question