- Home |
- Sherpa Straight Glass
The Sherpa is an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design. The blades are evenly balanced to create a clean catch that is powerful and smooth throughout the entire stroke. Mid-size blades are gentler to the body and allow for all day paddling. Perfect choice for paddlers looking for of light, stiff and durable river runner.
Please note that specific lengths and feathers may require a 21 day lead time before delivery.
Please contact the watersports department to confirm paddle requirements before ordering.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Mid-sized river running blades are well balanced and fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in Amber or patterns.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
Surface Area: 680 sq cmBlade Length x Width: 46 x 19.5cm
Weight for 197cm: Straight Shaft Weight 985g/34.75oz
River RunningRiver Running and Creeking means that you enjoy running a favorite river or steep and technical creek and catching waves on the fly. River Runners and Creek Boaters should choose a well balanced bladedesign that is powerful and smooth through out the entire stroke. Creek boaters typically will choose a Full size blade while most River runners like Mid sized blades.
Rock GardenRock Garden paddlers use waves, current and wind to surf amongst and explore, exposed rock outcroppings, caves- arches and overflows. Paddle and boat contact with obstacles presented by the shoreline should be handled with caution, but in these conditions is inevitable.
Crossover KayakCrossover kayaks allow you to cruise on flatwater and run exciting whitewater all in the same boat. These versatile use kayaks need a great fitting paddle to perform their best.
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question