- Home |
- Special Forces Centre Zip Bivvi Olive
Sometimes you need to travel as light as possible, and be prepared to take cover quickly in adverse conditions. This is extreme camping. As the name suggests, this is a hard-working and reliable Bivvi that protects you from the wind and rain. It’s lightweight, compact and 100% waterproof, making it an ideal emergency refuge or for packing ‘just in case’.
• Half centre zip for quick and easy access (perfect for use with the snugpak special forces range of sleeping bags).
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
• 100% waterproof fabric with a Hydro Static Head in Excess of 5000mm (items with a Hydrostatic Head over 1500mm are generally considered waterproof).
• Breathable (will transmit up to 7.5 litres of moisture per m2 per 24 hours)
• Soft to the touch
• Supplied with own stuff sack
• Outer Fabric treated with a Durable Water Repellant. (water repellancy can be maintained by a cool tumble dry after washing and periodic retreatment with suitable after care products such as Nikwax or Grangers)
It is important to note that as this solid coating air cannot pass so care should be taken not to completely seal any bivvi bag system to prevent suffocation.
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
When camping on sharp stones you may like to put your sleeping mat under the bivi bag to protect the fabric. If you have an expensive, lightweight inflatable mat then it becomes a 50/50 call.
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question