- Home |
- Tay 300 Treetops
- High Visibility Guylines attached at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Colour coded poles for easy pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Handled carry bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Weight: 3.97kg
- Packsize: 63.0 x ø18.0cm
- Pitching Time: 10 mins
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question