- Home |
- Access O2
The North Face is changing the backpack game yet again with the new and improved Access. Now 30% lighter and featuring more internal space, you can dart around the city with a full day's worth of gear. An updated carry system equals greater comfort and breathability. And yes, this award-winner still opens with a flick of the finger.
- Integrated ladderlocks in the shoulder straps allow you to adjust your fit seamlessly
- Stay comfortable and ventilated with the updated FlexVent suspension system, which features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-moulded shoulder
- straps, an updated mesh back panel and a highly breathable lumbar panel
- Stands up on its own, which is great for packing stuff in
- Main compartment effortlessly springs open with a push of a button, offering quick and easy access to your gear
- A spring steel frame and foam body provide extra protection
- Ejector handle lifts your laptop out of its pocket for quick access. There's also an ajector tab in the fleece-lined tablet pocket
- Two external, vertical zippers that are protected by the foam frame
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question