- Home |
- Exploration Convertible Pant
Equipped with four secure-zip pockets, stretch woven fabric, DWR finish and pant legs that zip off above the knees, this classic all-year-round convertible pant/short combo delivers versatile comfort and functionality, on or off the trail.
The lower pant legs feature roll-up hems and a stow pocket for versatility and ease of storage.
Wear the Exploration convertibles long in mild or wet weather for added protection, but when the sun comes out and the intensity increases, zip them off at the thigh and enjoy a robust pair of shorts.
Lightweight fabric from The North Face helps you move through the mountains with ease, while a durable water-repellent finish ensures the adventure can continue when rain starts to fall.
Ultraviolet protection factor 50 safeguards your skin under direct sunlight.
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Center front snap and fly closure
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
- Waistband with belt loops
- Pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- Two front secure-zip handpockets
- Rear zip pocket
- Side secure-zip side pockets
- Stow pocket on right side to hold pant legs when converted
- Roll up hem feature
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question