- Home |
The North Face Recon Backpack got a sharp design update for this season, making it more organised and comfortable than ever before. An improved suspension and even more great features means it will keep your gear safe and tidy while you carry it in comfort all day long.
- The updated FlexVent™ suspension system is designed for maximum comfort, featuring a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, an unbelievably comfortable, padded mesh back panel and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organisation featuring an extra padded tablet sleeve, pen slots and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity to make you more visible in low light
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw smartphone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
- Extendable front stash pocket with daisy chains for added lash points
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question