- Home |
- Ultra Fastpack III GTX
The next generation in a family of nimble hiking shoes: The North Face's Ultra Fastpack III GTX® features GORE-TEX® for complete waterproof protection on the trail, as well a new FastFoam™ system that maximises energy return and promotes stability so you can cover more miles, faster. An industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed gives you long-lasting comfort - great for those day-long adventures. An ESS Snake Plate™ protects from stones, while the Vibram® Megagrip outsole delivers durable, sticky traction in all conditions. TPU-coated woven mesh in the vamp and quarter provides a sleek, progressive look and added protection from the elements.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Upper: TPU-coated woven mesh in the vamp andquarter provides a sleek, progressive look and protection against trail debris
- Upper: Welded eyestay and quarter underlay combine for lightweightmidfoot support
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- Upper: TPU heel overlay provides increasedstability
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole system provides responsiveness, inherent stability and comfort on the trail
- Sole unit: Rim-and-core construction optimises a soft core of energy-returning EVA underfoot with a perimeter rim of a firmer-density EVA that prevents compression set and packing out
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question